"A pair of skis are the ultimate transportation to freedom.” – Warren Miller
This is a giclee print of the original linoleum carving collage on a vintage topographic map (c. 1940) of Zermatt, Switzerland and the surrounding environs. The level of detail in the scan is amazing too (see second picture).
This piece was inspired by a ski trip to the Alps back in 2012 where I learned it was easy to find fresh powder days after a storm because most of the people in that town love their groomers... originally created for an exhibition at The Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity in Banff, Canada in conjunction with the Banff Mountain Film and Book festival.
- - -
Museum quality archival giclee print.
- - -
Image size: 10"x12.75"
Paper size: 11"x14"
(ready to frame!)
- - -
- PLEASE NOTE: this print is mailed flat (not rolled) so it can only be combined with other prints that ship flat. Ie. Old Man in the Mountain, The Angry Sea and Gateway to the Elks. Sorry!
- CRESTED BUTTE LOCAL PICK UP AVAILABLE. Enter "LOCAL" in the discount code for free pick up.
- Mailed via the USPS 3-day Priority
- International orders mailed First Class mail. International buyers are responsible for any customs or import fees specific to their country.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for processing and shipping. As a one man operation I try and do the best I can to get orders out in a timely fashion.