"The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence."
- Jules Verne
This is a giclee print of the original linoleum carving collage on a vintage nautical chart (c. 1920) of the Maine coastline. This piece was originally created for an exhibition at The Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity in Banff, Canada in conjunction with the Banff Mountain Film and Book festival.
- - -
Museum quality archival giclee print.
- - -
Image size: 10"x12.75"
Paper size: 11"x14"
(ready to frame!)
- - -
- PLEASE NOTE: this print is mailed flat (not rolled) so it can only be combined with other prints that ship flat. Ie. Old Man in the Mountain, Zermatt and Gateway to the Elks. Sorry!
- CRESTED BUTTE LOCAL PICK UP AVAILABLE. Enter "LOCAL" in the discount code for free pick up.
- Mailed via the USPS 3-day Priority
- International orders mailed First Class mail. International buyers are responsible for any customs or import fees specific to their country.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for processing and shipping. As a one man operation I try and do the best I can to get orders out in a timely fashion.