It's been over 1.5 years since the last issue of PaperCut and this one clocks in at a hefty 150-pages! This issue covers artwork from the latter half of 2017 to December 2018. As always photos of the creative process and travel that inspired the work is shown along with finished pieces. Also as with past issues, I wrote some babbling text describing some of the projects and trips...
The pack includes:
- a 150-page, perfect bound zine
- 5"x7" screen print
- two art cards
- hand stamped Ex Libris design on inside cover
- mailed in a hand printed envelope
- - -
- USA - shipped via USPS 3-Day Priority mail
- International (Canada & Elsewhere) - Shipped via International First-Class mail
- I try and get everything out as fast as I can, but being a one man operation sometimes things delay orders leaving immediately. Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping & handling
- PLEASE NOTE: The zine cannot be combined with print orders for discounted shipping since prints are rolled and the zine is a 150-page book. If you order the zine and a print together the shipping price will reflect what the combined total would be for mailing two separate packages. Thanks for understanding!